Friday, August 20, 2010

Unquitting

Okay, I know this sounds weird but I am unquitting chobots. I took a two month break, and then starting a few days ago I played on Chobots for three days straight. I know this all is weird, but I thought I would never play Chobots again either. I planned on visiting once a month so I could keep up with being an agent. Now I'm full time again :) I realize that I probably should have not quit in the first place, but just taken a small break like I ended up doing.
Now you probably have this question: Will you be posting on this blog now?
My answer: On occasion. Cupcakefairy is doing such a wonderful job, I feel like I'm not needed! She posts regularly and hosts regular contests. Just remember everybody: comment! Soooo, I will post on rare occasions. Like if I get a great contest idea, have an important agent message, or have something cool about chobots.
So, I won't be playing on Chobots as much as I used to, but I will certainly play at least once or twice a week until school starts. I'm not sure what my playing schedule will be when school starts for me. I'll cross that bridge when I get there!

Bye,
Coffee2353

2 comments:

  1. I'm soo glad your back to come back xD I've unquitted before. Lol. I almost died without alil decaf ._.
    Still going to post? We really need you! xd

    --RedCP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!! When will you post those winners!!!

    ReplyDelete