Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Updates!!

Well, there are some EXCITING new updates! First off, there is a wizard that sells MODERATOR magic in the magic shop! But he makes yu buy it with REAL money. You can do moderator magic every 30 minutes if you buy this. Cool, huh?

Second, I, coffee2353, am having 2 new years parties. No, I'm not sure if Zarich will come because I don't have any special contact with him just because I'm an author on his blog. I can only comment or post here, and message him on chobots. So I'm hoping a mod. will come and preform so cool moderator magic!
When: January 2nd, 19:00 cho-time
Server: Live Star
Room: Park
When: December 30th, 19:00 cho-time
Server: Live Star
Room: Park
-coffee2353

1 comment:

  1. cool i know zarich to (he added me)maybe zarich or a mod will come plus he said he would make me a b day party that he did not well i think he did say he would really i donno lol can what for the party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete