Friday, December 11, 2009

We are on official blog!

Woot! I emailed chobots support and asked them to put Zarich's blog on the Mod Blogroll on Official Blog..... and guess what..... THEY DID! Woot! We are on official blog, now we'll get lots of visitors! And maybe we'll have a 100 followers party when we get there ;]

-decaf (coffee)

P.S. I'm not adding on chobots and I'm not gonna get Zarich to meet you, sorry. I've been getting a lot of spamming about that, so I just want you to know I'm not adding and you'll have to get a hold of Zarich yourself. :]

P.S. (again) Isn't the new Christmas header AWESOME!? It is really well done!

3 comments:

  1. Congratz for being this blog in Offical Blog :)
    Well done
    And my blog is yellowhousechobotsblog.blogspot.com

    Luv,
    Yellow

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice hi yellow house. ~NIKITATHAKOR39~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats :) Im a big big fan of this blog, the header is aawesom e and this blog is cho-tastic :) I hope i hear from u guys again :)

    With much love,
    ~tovictory~


    Oh and if u need any help on this blog e-mail me: dokidlaka@hotmail.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete