Thursday, September 16, 2010

Chobots Haiku winners

Its time to pick the winners for the haiku contest. Since I made the post a while ago, here is the original post:

“Hey everyone, coffee2353 here! I thought of a cool contest today. You have to write a Chobots Haiku! For those who don't know what a haiku is, its a 3 line poem. But here is the trick: in a haiku you can only have 5 syllables in the first line, 7 in the second line, and five again in the last line. It doesn't have to rhyme, it just has to follow the 5 7 5 syllable pattern and can only be 3 lines. If you want to make more than one Haiku for the contest, go ahead but I will only pick one to win. Please don't make more than 3 haikus.Here is an example if you still don't know what a haiku is:
Chobots is awesome,
I have great friends and play games,
I love Chobots lots
Okay, so start writing! Winners pick their prize:1. I will draw you and you can be in a comic by me2. I will draw you and add you3. I will draw you and 1,000 bugs(if you pick this one I give people bugs by letting them win space racing so it could take a while for us to meet up and stuff)”

So anyways… the winners are…
1. cosfromwebo
Chobots is so fun,

Play games with my friends I have,
chobots is the best!
2. vasa12345
Chobots is the best

Playing games and earning bugs
The best game in town

We had a bunch of entries… but not all of them had a 5 7 5 syllable pattern (the word "everyone" is 4 syllables, not 3!) So comment what you want your prize to be! Congrats winners!
-coffee2353

1 comment: