Thursday, April 15, 2010

Poll Results!

Sorry I haven't been posting as much, I am cutting back on my Chobots time because of a busy real life. Anyways, here are the poll results! Chobots won (no surprise there!) with 100 votes! In second place with 6 votes was Clubpenguin, which I can understand since I used to play it but I got bored of it and Cho rox more!!!! In third place was Webkinz, which is a site more suitable for younger kids so I don't play it. Besides Chobots it better >:D In last place was "other" with 2 votes! Please comment what "other" was in this post. I'm making a new poll right now! Post later!
-c

5 comments:

  1. Lol no surprise chobots won :P
    Oh and "other" would've been planet cazmo,nicktropolis,Poptropica,etc...
    I go on ALOT of stuff >:D
    Remeber the name!OR ELSE!:D
    -Davybear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Other: Wiglington and wenks!

    But Chobots still rox, cause it different, buti still think they should do much more.
    Like on easter instead of Chobix it should be a rabbit that gives clues where to find eggs for example.
    But in easter they just throw a party, that's pretty little.
    I could give ideas if you want, cause i have many, Contact me here so i can give you my email so i can help make chobots more fun!
    That's just my opinion!

    -Aneelio

    ReplyDelete
  3. @aneelio Wiglington and Wenks was a choice...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, it's surprising that I have a busy life too, but was not given a second chance for being inactive, unlike you, coffee. Oh well. Great blog anyway!

    ReplyDelete