Thursday, April 22, 2010

Results for the Poll

Should deagented agents quit? Let's review what the viewers of zarich.tk thought! Most people thought "No way, they probably have friends who still like him!" I was glad this answer won, although I didn't vote for it. It shows that everybody has friends on Chobots :] In second place was "It depends on the circumstances..." which is what I voted for. If the person gave away their password and had an account stolen, they shouldn't quit, it was their own fault that they got "hacked" for having an easy password. But if they were mean and rude and no one really liked them as an agent, then they could quit because no one liked them. Next place was "Not sure, I would have to know more details to decide" which I now realize means they same thing as it depends on the circumstances. In last place with 6 votes was "Yes, they are branded as nichos forever!" although I'm glad this was last place, I am so sorry that some people think that! If they were "hacked" then they aren't nichos. Thats all for now, don't forget about the earth day contest!
-coffee2353

5 comments:

  1. I voted for first option, so I'm glad it won :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for what you voted.And the same reason why.I take swettie101 as a perfect example for this answer.:)


    -clubpenguin213

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted for "no way!"Dont quit"
    But know that u metion it,I think i would rather do the circamstances...
    -Davybear

    ReplyDelete
  4. @clubpenguin213, she is why i made the poll in the first place, but as i am so super happy to know... she has been given back her badge because the thing she apparently did to get deagented was a false accusation!
    @davybear oooooo
    @fuff coolio!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh lol.I knew that se got re-agented!That was cool and she deserved it.

    ReplyDelete