Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Some Stuff :]

1. Hey people, what's up?
2. Here is the second round of frequent commenters! I am adding luvlie to the frequent commenters list because I forgot to last time, sorry! And the next frequent commenter is (drumroll) DAVYBEAR9! He has something to say about all my posts, which shows he really appreciates them. Plus he comments all the time!
3. Chobots, I really need you to enter contests or I can't have anymore!!!!!!
4. What do you think about these magic ideas?
A. I think it would be cool if there was agent magic that agents could give to people if they're nice or win contests on agent blogs.
B. A magic that you can spread your clothes with. You can spread magic, and dances, but I think it would be cool if you could spread your clothes and have "clones"!
C. Some type of magic that makes trees grow on your screen. To explain more: trees would start as little sprouts on the bottom of ur comp. screen and end up being really big reaching the top of the screen.
D. Magic that will be a mix of spaceship magic and grafiti heart magic, because mods can write on the screen but it will appear as if it is being drawn as grafiti like the heart grafiti magic.

5. PLEASE tell your friends about the blog, we are trying to get followers :) And I'm so proud we have TWO HUNDRED AND ONE already! :D lets make it to 215, and we will PARTY!
-coffee2353

5 comments:

  1. Ok I will enter all contests, and congrats Davybear and Luvie :D
    I will tell people about this blog.
    I like all options: A,B,C,D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im flattered!-blush-
    Okay,heres MY list xD

    1. I will enter contests if they DONT bequire me to design some things!xD

    2.i think those magic ideas are da bomb!

    3.I will tell about this blog!I respsect u coff!:)In fact, i have ur blog on my blog list on my blog!(to much blogs 0.o)

    -Davybear (davybear.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha epic xD And I want to tell you something... if you need help with posting, since you seem to be the only one that posts, give me a hollar at lauricles22@comcast.net And I would love to work here! :) I know zarich on my other account btw, ask him if he recognizes "budyruls" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @luvlie I haven't told zarich or reeter yet but I have been considering a new author. I just have no clue who. It should be someone me zarich and reeter agree on though. But my dilemna is neither of them come on much. I guess i could send an email to both of them eventually.
    -coff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey good job davybear and luvlie!!! I could be author to and meh email is killa1killa@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete