Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Thoughts

I have some thoughts on Reeter's post. I want to remind you guys that you shouldn't just want to be on this blog for fame. I worked REALLY hard on this blog. I have hours of my life devoted to you, and any new author of this blog needs to accept that responsibility. Here is a list of things you must be ready to do:

-post frequent commentors (carry on the tradition, do it once a month or every few weeks)
-make polls every week!! (yepp, I did one EVERY week and posted results)
-ask your viewers for suggestions to make the blog better (we can always use improvements to make the blog more appealing to our followers.)
-post daily or every few days (i used to make more than one post on some days)
-make contests that your followers would like, not just you. (and always make sure you announce the winners. If one person keeps having first place qualities, give others a chance and make that person be in second or third instead)
-don't be afraid to be creative. (I admit, I was lacking commentors for a while, so I was creative and thought of a way to get more comments: frequent commentors!)
-use good grammar (I hate it, and I'm not doing it that well in this post, but I always tried to make all my posts have complete sentences, not just one continuous line.)
-add new things (i made sure this blog was always new and exciting by changing the color of my writing, adding new polls, and new activities like frequent followers and my list of random things to do when bored on chobots)

And I quit Chobots, but I still am working on advertisements for a CHOBOTS blog. So the last thing I think the new author needs to do is be DEDICATED! (I might update this list if I think of more things so... yeah)

-coffee2353
P.S. tomorrow is my birthday in real life so I will probably be at that giant birthday party on chobots. See you there :)

8 comments:

  1. Happy birthday coff:) Best wishes to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok thats Great i wanted to remind you that i would alllllllways post and do whatever you say
    i really am a very good poster. I would be very proud and i would never do this for fame, i would do this job for helping new chobots

    thanks,
    djking67

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's the only reason i play chobots is for the fun and to help others

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy b day to uuuuuu, happy b day to uuuuuu!
    Happy b day dere Coffeeeeeeeeeee!
    Happy b day to uuuuuu!
    :D
    And I agree u did a WONDERFUL job on this blog!
    :D
    U rock Coffee :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday coffee :) ('decaf') :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well! Happy birthday decaf! Have the best ;D Mine is coming up in a few days! =P

    ~RedCP

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey coffee happy b-day wish you the best of luck in life ;) Cool traditions btw. :D
    You can always make the blog better ;). I have a lot of spare time ;).
    -skyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yesh,I think coffee has a point ;)
    I will be able to do that (:
    Also,happy b day :)
    Best wishes! ;)
    ~little
    ~hugs~

    ReplyDelete