Sunday, July 4, 2010

Good Bye

This is sort of ironic I just realized... I'm quitting Chobots on the day that my country began. July4th! And yeah.... I'm quitting... I don't want you guys to be sad. I'm asking Reeter and Zarich not to remove me from the blog, I might still post occasionally and I will visit Chobots once a month. Why am I quitting? I just feel like I'm growing up and I have better things to do than sit in front of a screen. I have a lot more friends in real life now, and more activities to participate in.
I will still be on during the summer I think... just not as much as before. I promise I will still check out Chobots once in a while to make sure all of my agentful duties are preformed.
Also, I'm going to suggest a new author (who I will not tell anyone who it is) to Zarich and Reeter.
-coffee2353
P.S. I'm going to post contest winners tomorrow, sorry I didn't already: I went to summer camp for a week.

8 comments:

  1. Aww bye Coffee! Such good times :) Have fun! EVERYBODY will miss you!


    ~RedCP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww!
    I will miss ya and I hope I see u soon!
    ~huggles~
    :)
    Byee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will miss you lots,Coffee);
    We won't forget chu and dun forget us!
    Huggles tightly!

    ~Yellow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have Fun Coffee!
    We'll all miss you but I completely understand how you feel. Chobot is fun and all, but it won't help you in the future.
    Have fun and hope to see you around.
    -Tapity1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bye Coffee! Gonna miss you.. but totally understand, it was fun to share this game with you! Take all the good memories away with you and come visit us all sometimes,
    -Hugs-
    ~Adora:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks guys, I'm really gonna miss you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww bye i wish ya didn't have to go!!!


    -djking67

    ReplyDelete