Friday, July 9, 2010

Poll Results and Contest Winners


Hey guys, this will (probably) be my last post about Polls or Contests.

Here are the poll results. Most of you are on summer VK, and some are almost on summer VK or have year round schooling. Most of you like all the listed desserts, but some favor chocolate, cupcakes, muffins, or pie.
Contest winner is.... Akau! I thought their postcard was funny! Plus it had to do with Chobots, and it was well put together. Tell me what you want your prize to be out of these few: add me and be in a comic, win bugs, or I will draw you because I have a paintbrush so I'm pretty good at art.
YES even though I quit, I will still give you one of these prizes. I promise I will draw/ let you be in comic. I will make one last comic for this purpose. I already have an idea. Also, I think it would be more exciting if you didn't pick bugs lol. Akau: Please pick your prize within a week or so or I will choose a new winner. I quit Chobots so I can't be constantly be checking this blog for your comment.
-coffee2353

2 comments:

  1. Bye Bye coffe ;( ill miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all of the above and bye again coffee!!!
    we all will miss you :(

    ReplyDelete