Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Comic Contest

I looked over the comments, and it seems you all want... a comic contest! I picked this because it was said the most, and I am an avid comic maker myself. So, here is the criteria! make a comic using this template:


(Click on it for full size, and do not change size for comic)

The comic must be to this theme "Cleaning My Room!" This ought to get some laughs :)

As long as you follow those instructions, your comic will be fine to enter in this contest :) and of course it must follow the rules of Chobots.

-coffee2353
p.s. winner gets bugs :) please enter contest :)

5 comments:

  1. Sorry coffee but I cant :((

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yayy first entry
    you have got to love this
    http://i49.tinypic.com/qq9tmh.jpg
    ~kpiggles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry :( I would LOVE to do it, but comics are hard work! And if all I get are bugs (which you never gave me the 1000 nor 800 bugs you said you would give me) then I dont want to do it! You're supposed to WIN a comic! :( Thats why people aren't entering! I wouldnt do the contest if they dont get what they want, and please give me those bugs! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry luvlie i have a hard time getting prizes to people!

    ReplyDelete