Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Some News! And a question :OOOO

I have 2 good and 1 bad news, so I'll give you the bad stuff first. I'm guessing most of you saw the new blog post on the official blog. If not, the link is blog.chobots.com! So read the post about "Contest Issues". If you do, it explains that you shouldn't email support asking for them to give contest winners prizes. So sorry kpiggles, even though you deserve one, I can't give you a comic item.... yet!
And the "yet" leads me to some good news! I can ask Zarich to give you a prize because thats what the official blog post said! Yayzers! So I will email him as soon as possible :] So if he says no, then I guess I could give you bugs :P But I don't like giving bugs because I have to let you win games for like 10 minutes or longer depending on how much you win. Maybe Zarich would give you the bugs if you can't have comic item.
My second good news is we reached our goal of 215 followers! The other day I saw we had 214 and was like WOAH we are CLOSE! So today I checked and... 215!!!! :D So I will post soon with party deets. I'm thinking Friday, how about you?
Okay, done with the news. My question I want to ask everyone is this: What are prizes you guys would like other than items and bugs? I could let you star in one of my comics or help you with a comic, if you guys think I'm that special I could add you, or anything else? Please comment :)
-coffee2353

4 comments:

  1. I like the prize ideas u came up with :)
    Maybe u could be in a vid we make or something :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea i could be in a video but I personally cant make videos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe...
    1.) If it were a SUPER hard contest, they would be hired for the blog if permission from zarich
    2.) Do YouTube video with winner
    3.) Add winner
    4.) Have rain and mod magic done especially from them from zarich! <-- my fav :)
    5.) Hmm not much more xD
    ~Luvlie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! It's halloween2009. I'll check daily to see if there is anythings for kpiggles. I'll tell her if there is.
    ~halloween2009

    ReplyDelete