Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ask Me Answers!!!

Hey people, sorry for not posting lately! Well, I am surprised at how few questions I got! I'm answering 1 or 2 or 3 from everyone, I just don't want to leave you guys hanging with questions lol! I only had 6 comments with questions anyways!

1. Luvlie asked "What would your reaction be if you were a moderator that could use the magic?" "What's your favorite TV show?" "How did you get out when you were stuck in HQ?" So, here are my answers in order: 1. I would graciously accept the offer, flip out and tell all my friends (but not brag), and then maybe do a little magic for a small party :) 2. My favorite TV show is America's Best Dance Crew! 3. I used the map :)

2. Ron810 asked "How are you such a good artist?" my answer: Lots and LOTS of practice and at least 9 years of determination!

3. iluvcookiezz asked "Why did William get mod boots?" and "Do you like cookies?" my answers: 1. He is a great agent, more than most, and he did a lot to help out mods. Not sure on the specifics! 2. YES!

4. jazzsup asked "How come Zarich doesn't post?" answer: Zarich is a busy mod that does lots of work for Chobots that doesn't include him actually playing Chobots. Plus, he only works for Vayersoft on weekends so he doesn't have much time :)

5. Davybear asked "What do you think of mimo?" and "What did come first, the chicken or the egg?" answers: 1. I don't see him enough to have an opinion :) 2. Hmm... not sure... I think they both slowly came into existence if you believe in evolution. If you believe in God then I guess he made 2 chickens first, and then they had eggs. So it depends lol!

6. Payton1 asked "How many Chobots friends do you have?" Answer: 192, but I'm NOT adding!

And to clear up all the coffee related questions: Yes, I love coffee and that is why it is my name! I don't have a favorite type.

Also, no one guessed what =3 is! It is a muffin :P look at it sideways, the 3 is the top of the muffin!

-coffee2353

1 comment:

  1. I NEVER knew that was a muffin!! Thx lol!!
    xDD
    And I couldnt think of any questions to ask, lol :PP
    ~Fuffley

    ReplyDelete