Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Poem Contest Winners!

OMG Why didn't you guys tell me you all ROCK at writing poems? You people are crazy good at this!!! I actually couldn't pick a winner (I mean it!) So here are the authors of my five favorite: iluvcookiezz, luvlie, pito100, nikita911, and tideley! You ALL win 1000 bugs! Congrats :) I loved all of the poems. If people want to see them go on the comments of the post where I first announced the contest. They are all too long to post on here, but they all rock! Great job, everyone!
-coffee2353
P.S. Don't you all love the new template? Its looking good!

5 comments:

  1. yay thanx!your poems are brilliant guys ! so when do we get the money?and thnx sooo much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay thx coffe2353 thats the 1st competition ive ever won! and can i ask same question when do we get money?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww thanks ^-^ I am so thankful! At almost 20 days old I won a contest! =D Yah and about the money I don't think any of us got it =| Sorry if I'm being pushy but give me the money if you're ready! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! tideley my best friend! :D
    he aint got money yet ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. About the money what I do is I let u win at space racing until it adds up to te amount u won total since I dont have mod powerz. So comment a good time for u to get money plz.

    ReplyDelete