Friday, March 5, 2010

Endings and Beginnings

Hi guys, the title is dramatic, but I promise you this post isn't sad or anything!
Let's start with the Endings. And the first one is... the contest has ended! Winner is.... meds! Your prize is 1200 bugs! Please comment a suitable time for you to meet me for your prize and we will work something out :] The second Ending is that the "What do you think Under Construction Room is?" poll is over! Most of you thought it was a Beach... that would be awesome, wouldn't it? And since Chobots doesn't have water, the ocean could be some cool orange or purple liquid! LOL! That would be pretty cool. Second place was "other"... if you selected that one, tell me what your idea was in a comment, was it a bank? Alot of people think it's a bank! In third place was a store, if they had another store, what do you think would be in it? Fourth place was a library, I am partial to them having a library. They need a place for the story boards to go!
Now for da Beginnings! My only beginning is that the new contest will begin NOW! Guess who these three Chobots is:
click to make it bigger
Please comment your answers in one comment!!
-coffee2353

12 comments:

  1. yumega adora and yolande

    neon20

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey its med again, hope its ok i enter back to back contests. :)
    1. yolande
    2. adora
    3. yumega
    good luck everyone else :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1.yolande
    2.adora
    and 3.yumega
    Oh and i think the "under crounstruction"room is a bank!xD-Davybear

    ReplyDelete
  4. yolande adora yumega i know cuz they were my buds :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yolande ima guess this deli and yumega

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww I am too late! I always am cause I couldnt comment on mah user so I had to got o mah mom's but I could only get there a while l8er, right now.
    U ppls r right, Yolande, Adora, Yumega
    ~Fuf

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh and by the way zarich if you're reading this I want to tell you that budyruls quit chobots but dont remove her unless you're full when i see you again on luvlie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yoyo (aka yolande) adora and yumega :D

    ReplyDelete