Saturday, March 20, 2010

My Bday!

Hey Chobots! Today was a very special day for me, I'm 450! So here is why I had one of the best birthday's ever!
1. Cat and Jessie2000 had a HUGE party and it was so much fun! Rain and magic, and lots of fun! A lot of my friends were there!
2. Some of my dear friends made me a party (shout-out to Fuffley who started it!) and it was awesome!
3. I drew some really nice pics!
4. Lots of people said "Happy Bday!" which is nice to know I have such good friends!
5. Someone drew me a Bday cake!
6. My first agent meeting!
7. Chobot added me and he is a really good friend... but then it wasn't so great because he deleted me like 2 hours ago, no clue why, but he did. A friend told me that he randomly deleted them twice so he'll probably re-add. So its nice to know it might've just been a mistake. Still sorta sad :[
8. Chobot had a huge party! SO much fun!

So that's why I had a GREAT birthday!
-coffee2353

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!
    I'm so glad u had an awesome b day!
    I luv it when ppl r happy xD
    ~Fuffley
    PS ~gives coffee to Coffee~

    ReplyDelete