Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Furniture Design Winners!

Hey everyone, sorry for not posting sooner. We've been undergoing some work on our blog (I made the new temporary header) which kept me busy, along with all the other things I have to do for Chobots. I will be back to posting most everyday, so check the blog every now and then! Okay... what is fist in my long list of stuff to post about? Aha! The Furniture Design Contest Winners! I must admit it was hard to choose the winners. I would like to start off by saying that everyone did great, some just impressed me more :) In the rules of the contest I am pretty sure I said to be creative and that was the main thing I was looking for, also since it was a drawing contest, it was how well the drawing was drawn! So, with no further ado... I give you the winners!
1. Boy11 won 1200 bugs for his beanbag chair! He won because his idea was creative, original, well drawn, and I'm sure he had fun making it! http://i47.tinypic.com/vdh9it.png
2. Allstar0014 won 1000 bugs for the awesome grand piano design! This was very well drawn and creative. It was original because there is no Chobots furniture that plays music... yet! http://i48.tinypic.com/2920f2h.jpg
3. Sarahd11 won 500 bugs for her awesome Pet House! I often wondered why our pets don't have anything of their own! Very original and creative! http://i50.tinypic.com/2sbpmd3.jpg
Everyone who won will have their design sent to support! Great job! Next contest announced soon! And I just wanted to note that a TV wasn't original because we already have one, even though it doesn't work. Still, great jobs everyone!
Next on my agenda is to ask you guys if you like the new updates! I know the dark blue writing is hard to read, but if you highlight it with your mouse you can read it until we have this fixed! Comment what you think :)
Another order of business.... there's an agent poll on main blog! Hmm.... who are you voting for?
Also, do you guys like the new updates of the Chobot character? Personally I don't, but there's a lot of controversy going on about it.
Okay, that's all for now! I'll post later about next contest, sometime today. Maybe in like, 10 minutes! Oh and before I forget, please comment a time that you can meet me for your prize and we can work something out. Bai!
-coffee2353

No comments:

Post a Comment