Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Party Results!

Hey guys, the place I picked for the party ended up being pretty crowded already! So people caught on that it was a party. I'm sorry to say Zarich didn't show up :( but we still had an awesome time! :) Everyone chipped in with their own magic, and one nice Chobot made us a rainbow! We all used cool magic, and then spread magic! Pretty cool, huh? I made a collage of all the little pics that I took! It was obvious to see who was part of the party, we all crowded together for magic and were talking about Zarich! :)

Click for better quality
-coffee2353

3 comments:

  1. Woot first comment and I just want to thank zarich for adding me!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi zarich its me ur buddy betahelper and i want to say the valintines party was awesome and can i please be a agent i am a friend with a agent and i helped him and i also helped other chobots around the chobot world

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, thanks for the uhh shout out ;) Bye buddies
    -Zoo

    ReplyDelete