Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Where Are You? Poll Results!

I realize I'm a little late, but here are the results to the Where Are You? poll! Well, here's a little re-run of the info I already gave you:
No one can live in Antarctica because it's too cold to sustain life! So keep that in mind while you read the results... (hehe) Also,
Most of you are in North America, which isn't much of a surprise to me (heres a fun fact: I'm in North America too)! The second most fans-of-zarichs-blog-pupulated-country is Europe! Pretty cool! Third place is Asia, that is so awesome, I wish I could visit Asia! Now listen to this, fourth place is Antarctica (sorry guys, you are dead right now if you live in Antarctica :P).... so technically the REAL fourth place is Australia. Another place I wish I could go to. It seems like an awesome place, plus they got kangaroos and koalas! Fifth place is South America, only four people! Last place is Africa, which had zero people living there. I do have a friend on Chobots who said they live there though! Well, those are all pretty awesome places to live!
My last topic is on my art! Look at this picture I drew in real life and tell me what you think by commenting! http://i48.tinypic.com/19795l.jpg
-coffee2353 happy valentine's day!

5 comments:

  1. Hmm not bad not bad at all ;) i draw chobots none stop. i gave some of my chobots drawings to my teachers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol lbp xD that is really funny! i will draw more pics and show them to everyone :] i like to show my pics to ppl and draw, thus my 2 brushes on chobots xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow cool drawing coffee :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice drawing coffee i must say. its amazing if your lookin for real life drawings, but if your lookin for good cartoons that are stick figures or any thing go for may brother. his art is amazingly good. i tried to get him to enter in bigger contestes cause i know hed win but he only went for the county fair and came in first winning $5.i entered a pic. of atlana georgia sky scape. i also won $5 :). he dosent want to enter big contests. ill try and get some of his drawings on my blog at potato-juggernaut.blogspot.com. ill comment if i get it. but you please comment telling me how to download pics 8y

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey juggernaut, I'm sure your brother is a wonderful artist! You can download pics by saving them on your computer and then uploading them onto tinypic.com then you get the direct layout link and then you just paste the link anywhere and it will lead you to the picture when you click it! :)

    ReplyDelete