Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Potter909's Bday!

Happy birthday to Potter909! He is one year old! Normally I wouldn't post about birthdays because I'd be making a post everyday if I did, but this man had TWO big parties! So much magic and fun! Since I was using Bigscreen Chobots I will post a link to the pics instead of actually posting them, they would be really big otherwise!
First, here is Potter's party with Jessie200! I took bunches of pix and put them into one collage. As you can see we started out in the underground where Potter had been drawing, I snapped a few pix there, then we moved to the park where I snapped another pic... then we moved to the Cafe St. and it really got crazy with rain and magic! Jessie was there and hosted a Potter-1year-party/Jessie-random-party! Jessie is such a kind person, we were all making jokes and it was just genuine fun.
Second, here is Potter's party with Hiki AND Cat! This happened a half hour to an hour after the first party. This was my first time meeting Cat and he is really fun! Hiki also used some weird magic, she made us have lollipops/hypnotzing-disk-things on our backs... that is what the swirly things are! But it was really fun with all the classic magic too! Hiki also rained some stuff which was very nice of her. Cat came after Hiki did. We had a BLAST!
Third, I drew this for Potter's Bday! Hope you like it! :)
Those were some fun parties! Talk to y'all later! Bye!
-decaf

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the picture Coffee, its really great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was at that party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANd happy B-day potter :D

    ReplyDelete