Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentines day party reminder!

:] I'd like to remind all of you about my party for Valentine's Day! Be there or be square! I'll post again a day before party!
Scroll down and look at the other posts, the invite is on one of them! Click to enlarge it! :] I hope you all come, and have tons of fun!

Also, we have someone making us an official header, but until that is ready, I'm really not in the Christmas mood anymore -our header is still Christmas-y! So.... I'm having a quick header contest. Just include our names (Zarich, Reeter, and Coffee2353) and the title of the blog, the rest is left to your imagination! As soon as the person making our header has it done the temporary header will be replaced! Winner's header will be used + 1000 bugs!

-coffee2353

2 comments:

  1. hey!
    i made one i put (reeter zarich and coffee)
    hehehehe!
    so here is is:

    http://i46.tinypic.com/2rf57qh.jpg

    good luck guys!

    Enjoy!

    ~Sara1001

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's mine:

    http://i46.tinypic.com/2mzeipj.png

    Hope you like it!

    Good luck to everyone else!

    ReplyDelete