Tuesday, June 22, 2010

First Ad is Out!




Hey!! Does anyone remember a while back when I said I'd be making ads for zarich.tk? Well, here is the one that I have made so far. Its dipping back into the space theme that the blog originally had! Do you like it? Just ad it to your blog on the sidebar as a picture, and you can also make it link to a site (zarich.tk). I will ad it to this blog, but once I've finished a few more I'll have you vote which one you like the best and should stay on the blog!

-coffee2353

6 comments:

  1. Cool!! I wish i could have it on my blog :)
    -Davybear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys i wanted to know if u guys wanted to go back to the space theme

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer the space theme, but with the header... just make the orange part space!

    Also, how to make it link to zarich.tk?

    Mind adding my blog to the blogroll? chobotredcp.tk


    And is another author in need? Sorry if I sound like begging :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! I love the design.
    Good Job Coffee! :D

    BTW, when will the results for the postcard competition be posted?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice coffee I am REALLY busy so I have to add in like 2 weeks sorries!

    ReplyDelete