Friday, June 11, 2010

Heya

I have another post that I'll be speaking more serious like. So today I want to discuss 2 things.
1. okay, so today there was this one person (I don't want people being mean to him so I'm going to call him Bob in this post) and he was saying that all Chobots should be treated equally. By this Bob meant that agents, mods, and regular Chobots should all be respected equally. I have reasons to disagree. Mods deserve more respect, they made the whole game and keep it safe for us. Also, my main point to Bob was that even though we have a LOT of respect, all agents and mods have a LOT of responsibilty. In the long run, it levels out.
2. Now I want to discuss girls and boys on Chobots being friends. Just because a boy and a girl on Chobots are hanging out together or drawing together or something doesn't mean they're dating. A few of my best friends on Chobots are girls, and I have never dated on Chobots. Boys and girls can hang out and be just friends. I have had a few complaints about this. And my best friend on Chobots who is a girl hangs out with me a lot, and someone (idk who to this day) spread a rumor that we were dating/married. NOT TRUE! So please don't make false accusations.
-coffee2353

2 comments:

  1. Great post Coffee,I agree totally with you on your first point and have also endured many of this chobots 'rantings' and 2 yes also a good point to make, I too hang out with very good buddies who are boys and are just very good friends to be with! Haven't we all got a mix of great friend here and in our personal lives? So maybe some chos could ease up on this unfounded 'gossip' and let us all enjoy this wonderful game with good friends! :D
    ~adora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya good point there coff. Agents worked hard to be agents and they deserve a little more respect than others!

    ReplyDelete