Monday, June 21, 2010

Latest Poll Results

Heya Chobots and other assortment of aliens! I have the poll results :)




Most people thought Drawing On Chobots should have an undo button, which I agree with! If you notice, I let multiple answers be chosen on this poll, so that is one of the ones I voted for! In second place was that Drawing On Chobots is fun and the voters love it! I voted for this one too! In third place was that Drawing shouldn't have fading, which I voted for too. But, if drawing didnt have fading there would be a lot more lag. The number of lines allowed before fading right now is 300 lines. Maybe chobots should just make the number 500 or more or something. Anyways, in last place is that Chobots drawing is horrible and needs improvement. I don't think it's horrible, but it does need improvement, but I still didn't vote for that. There were 50 votes on this poll, lets shoot for 60 on the next one ;)
-c

3 comments:

  1. i agree, 300 lines is to small. Like 500. Also when someone is drawing there shuld be a lock so that, that person can only draw. And once they leave its unlocked. Or once they click stop drawing, tht way no one messes others up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay we have a drawling wall!!!
    well we already have 1 :)
    Zarich roks!!!!!
    THE BEST MOD!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol ^ I agree with djking!

    ReplyDelete