Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Message to you all!

Okay right now I'm not speaking as the normal friendly coffee, I want to talk to you as an agent. We all know that there are many topics that should not be discussed on Chobots. Within this topic is religion. I will not be naming any specific names today, but a certain Chobot has been provoking arguments against certain religions. Unless you're having a friendly conversation just saying "I'm christian" or "I'm jewish" (or any religion) then you shouldn't say anything at all. I would like everyone to stop discussing religion on Chobots. If you are seen saying bad things about other religions, you will be reported. I assure you I am taking the nessesary actions to ban this Chobot and stop this religious talk. Yes I have a religion, but I do not discuss it on Chobots. Also, if someone says something offensive about your religion do not even talk to them. Just ignore them no matter what. Please do not comment your religion on this post or the name of this certain bad Chobot.
-coff
p.s. HAPPY 250th BDAY ZARICH :DDDDD

2 comments:

  1. Ok I just came on and I saw you saying religious lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Coffee..good points..my dream is the
    'United Nations of Chobots' lets all just enjoy what this wonderful game was created for..fun -shares cookies- and friendship -smiles-

    ~Adora

    ReplyDelete