Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hi again!

This is my 4th post today lol I should've made one big one but I feel people get too bored with my paragraphs of endless ramble xD So this post is about frequent commenters! Our newest is Clubpenguin13! He is constantly commenting on here and is a big comment contributor. I am proud of him :'] lol! Thanks for comments... let us see who is next?
Hey and guess what! I am making some ads that you can place on the sidebars of your blogs for zarich.tk! If you love this blog enough, advertise on our blog and we'll make sure your blog is on our blog list!
-coffee2353
PS here is what I want you to include in your comments: what color should I post in more frequently? I always try to switch it up, but sometimes I can't see colors against the orange template.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks maybe u should post in green. And I'll make you a ad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps: My name is clubpenguin213 not 13 but its ok

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and the ad is on my blog!p00fins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Club :D
    And I like the idea of many small posts, when I see a huge one I usually don't read it lol I'm that lazy xD
    Maybe u could post in white? White stands out against the orange, and it doesn't make my head hurt, lol xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm I liek the idea of green it would show up well :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this dark BLUE .. its great against the orange and easy to read AND I like your interesting posts long or short!! xD

    ~Adora

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks fuffley! And maybe purple will be strong against orange!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @cp213 oops sorry i will fix post when im on my regular computer, soz! And also i havent made ad yet so how is it on ur blog? Or do u mean an ad that u made?
    -coff

    ReplyDelete