Sunday, June 13, 2010

Surprise!

Hey everyone, does anyone remember a LONG while ago I had a special surprise? I don't remember my exact words, but I just told you guys at the very end of the post I was making something. Well, I finished. Here it is :)
Random Things To Do When Bored On Chobots:
1 Go into a crowded room, poke someone, and say “YOU’RE IT!”
2 Yell “OMG A MOD!” and start running back and forth when there are no mods…
3 When your pet says something like a smarty pants, stage a fight with them (lol I have done it before)
4 Do the Farm Mission and when someone comes into the room yell “THE LOCUSTS ARE COMING TO EAT MY CROPS! HELP!”
5 If you’re a citizen or agent go to all the graffiti walls and write “WOW!” on them even if the wall is blank or is only a scribble :] its just a nice thing to do lol :]
6 Go to your wardrobe and keep pressing the randomizing outfit button
7 Dance like a psycho and yell something random
8 Pretend you are an “old” man or an “old” woman, and walk up to “young” Chobots and say “Could you help me across the street, sonny?”
9 Squawk like a parrot
10 Play charades using dance moves as the charade moves (easier if you are citizen)
11 If there is a mod on, poke them, say “thank you for all you do for us :DDD” and walk away.
12 Set up a play with a friend in the Café, and invite all your friends to see it! (You could even film it if you have a camera)
13 Pretend to be a hobo and say “Money for the poor, please!” and stuff like that! Just a joke of course, don’t start conning people :O
14 Tell people “I come from the land of _____” fill in the blank :]
15 Challenge people to sliders and if you win say “Aww man, I can’t believe I won :’[!!” and if you lose say “YES! I lost! Hahaha!”
16 Tell your friends EVERYTHING you do (ex. I am breathing, now I’m eating a pineapple, now I’m typing this” but dont start spamming, and stop if they ask.
17 Don’t wear any clothes and tell people you just joined Chobots
18 Talk in safe chat only for ten minutes
19 Play spy with at least 3 other friends by doing this: separate into 2 teams of 2 Chobots. One team is spies and one is enemies. The enemies have to try to circle around all of Chobots without being tagged by a spy, and without using a map. Spies start in their house and don’t know which room enemies start in. Magic can be used. 4 people needed at least.
20 Have a fashion show by meeting up with some friends in your house, planning out their outfits and then going to the park. Once you are there you go to the Café St. and announce the fashion show and then you pc your model friends one by one telling them to come to Café St. and pretend to be modeling the clothing they are wearing.
21 Make a mini quiz about Chobots and quiz your friends
22 Say happy birthday to everyone in the room (ex. Happy _____th birthday!”) even if it isn’t a normally recognized birthday like 283 or 431
23 Use big magic and pretend to stomp on people
24 Poke everyone in the room
25 Pretend to be your alter ego
26 Edit pictures of Chobots in paint (give them mustaches, funny hair, clothing etc) but don’t be mean and inappropriate. If it is something really mean, don’t share it.
27 Buy a ton of drinks at the café and eat them all in front of your friends (hehe)
28 Fire your lazor!!
29 Make a pet with a moderator’s name (ex. Hikikomori, Smurfet, Vayerman) and then take it on a walk. Go to the busiest room and yell “OMG ITS ______!” and say your pet’s name in the blank. If anyone says “Where!?” tell them its your pet or something funny :]
30 Tell people random facts, jokes, or riddles
31 Add a random person and try to get to know them (of course, that doesn’t include knowing their personal info). Maybe you will end up as bffs on Chobots!
32 Say Hi to everyone in the room, but to avoid spamming “Hi”, say Hullo, Howdy, Hello, Yo or anything!

Hehe sorry for long post! But I hope to see you doing these things on Chobots :) Make sure you stay appropriate when you do them.
-c

10 comments:

  1. Okay, for number 32, I'll say "anyone" to some people! :)

    ~*Ron810* (Chobots)
    ~*Ron68* (ClubPenguin)
    ~*Webo810* (Webosaurs)
    ~*Ron911* (Pandanda)
    ~*Pug68* (Webkinz)
    ~*(my real name)* (Real Life)

    Lol! Thats another thing you can do when you're bored.... go around everybodies blog, comment. For the comments, do all the names you have

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coffee, I was ONCE (like it says) a frequent commenter... but then, my computer had a break down. I spent TWO WEEKS fixing it. That must have been costly for TWO things...

    #1 Lost my no days record without chobots :(
    #2 Never seemed to be on frequent commenters -_-


    ~*Ron810* (Chobots)
    ~*Ron68* (ClubPenguin)
    ~*Webo810* (Webosaurs)
    ~*Ron911* (Pandanda)
    ~*Pug68* (Webkinz)
    ~*(my real name)* (Real Life)

    Lol! Thats another thing you can do when you're bored.... go around everybodies blog, comment. For the comments, do all the names you have

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol i know, i dont really care about that im not up there... THAT WAS ANOTHER THING TO DO WHEN IM BORED!!! LOL!

    I missed one thing on my signitures, let me do it again.



    ~*Ron810* (Chobots)
    ~*Ron68* (ClubPenguin)
    ~*Webo810* (Webosaurs)
    ~*Ron911* (Pandanda)
    ~*Pug68* (Webkinz)
    ~*(My Real Name)* (Real Life)
    ~*Jet* (My Virtual World)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops... messed up TWENTY ONE things on that... do it again myself -_-

    ~*Ron810* (Chobots)
    ~*Ron68* (ClubPenguin)
    ~*Webo810* (Webosaurs)
    ~*Ron911* (Pandanda)
    ~*Pug68* (Webkinz)
    ~*(My Real Name)* (Real Life)
    ~*Jet* (My Virtual World)

    Okay... done (i used a different font)

    Okay... you can tell im bored.... Ima go on cho and do ur list like it says to do Xd

    ReplyDelete
  5. rofl..im working on no.4..be warned!:D
    ~Adora

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like numbers 1, 4, 22, and 24

    ron i think i was considering u being commenter but i didnt make u commenter bc u stopped all of a sudden

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe I did the ones I could do!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol um "ahem" sorry :P

    not only my computer broke but i got bored of chobots and started to go on CP, so i didnt go to this blog... xD

    Good thing you did that xD

    Btw, is the um... frequent comment thing in a perticular order or is it just... er... random?

    ~*Ron810* (Chobots)
    ~*Ron68* (ClubPenguin)
    ~*Webo810* (Webosaurs)
    ~*Ron911* (Pandanda)
    ~*Pug68* (Webkinz)
    ~*(My Real Name)* (Real Life)
    ~*Jet* (My Virtual World)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just in order of who won when, fuffley was first ever winner and cp213 is the most recent

    ReplyDelete