Monday, January 18, 2010

Cool T-Shirt!


Hey, so recently my friend Kiwii made this shirt for our dearest mod Zarich! Wouldn't it be cool if Zarich could have his own special shirt to rain and give out for contests? YA! If you ever see Kiwii on Chobots tell her how AWESOME you think this shirt is! And a note to Zarich: you should really try to get this shirt made by the designers, it would be awesome!
In other news, I can now make polls on here :D Do you see the one about mod. magic on the right side? Yep, I made it! Please vote :D
Also, just a heads-up, there is more than 1 authors on this blog, it isn't just Zarich! I had a complication when I saw a contest winner and wanted to give them the prize. They didn't understand that it was me who had made the post and the whole contest. So just check who posted any posts at the bottom of each post after you read them!
That's all for now! Bye!
-decaf (coffee2353)

7 comments:

  1. Hey guys can i be on the blog as a designer. if you wanna see that im worthy of you guys check chodesigners.tk

    ReplyDelete
  2. can I work on the blog 2,plz,o I think that zarich shirt is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guys, I'm sorry, we are currently not in need of any posters :] And Zarich will be the one to decide if we add any authors, if we do. But, you can ALWAYS comment a design and we will possibly post about it :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. can i join the blogroll? my blog is iluvcookiezz.blogspot.com lol i'm iluvcookiezz on chobots

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool design! I made a design a few days ago too! Here it is:
    http://tinypic.com/r/2uqzxqv/6

    allstar0014

    ReplyDelete
  6. new mod!!!!!! ok cat was a agent but now hes a mod and hes my friend !!! woot

    ReplyDelete