Sunday, January 24, 2010

Drawing Havoc Alert!




Okay so lately I just became a citizen again! So, I have the brush and I LOVE to draw! I am an amazing artist, if I do say so myself lol! I'm making this post because a LOT of my pictures have been getting ruined! There are so many nichos out there that just RUIN art! Why do they waste their citizenship? Here are some names to watch out for if you draw a lot:

Mallory09
Weirdo34
Zukow
Elliesuperstar
They all ruined my pics at least twice.

The pictures are an example. They are before and after pictures. I drew a picture based off of the Disney movie, Aladdin, and literally 2 minutes after I finished weirdo34 ruined it. He was joined by all of the other people I listed before... weird! Then the last picture is how me and my friends joined up to try to make the wall white. It was our little triumph! Some tips on preventing/calming down when people ruin your pictures!
1. Invite your friends if your picture is ruined, there are safety in numbers, it is true! Normally a nicho will go away if they are ganged up on. They know they will be reported more and probably banned if they stay.
2. If your pic isn't ruined, and it is finished, invite your friends to see it as soon as it is done! At least your friends will love your picture :]
3. Take a picture if your really like the drawing! Here is how: use a real camera OR! above your number key pad on your key board there is usually a key that says "print screen/SysRq" click this and it will take a picture of the screen! Then, paste it into a paint document and save it to your computer! Now you have your picture forever :]
4. if a nicho ruins a picture report them, and try not to be mean to them. Just don't pay attention to them and eventually they go away. See tip number 1 for further directions!!!!
5. Take a picture of your ruined drawing (see tip number 3) and send it to Chobots support so that they will know theres a nicho!
I hope I helped! Bye!


-coffee2353



1 comment:

  1. great advice! oh, and sorry about what happened to your picture, it was really good

    ReplyDelete