Sunday, January 17, 2010

Moon poem stuff about winners

Okay... sorry I missed the last two giving of the prizes. I was busy with important stuff in real life, I hope you can understand :) Anyways, I will be on today at 24:00 cho time (about 1 and a half hours from now). I already gave allstar0014 and yumega their prizes. If you haven't gotten your prize yet or if you wanna meet me then I will be on almost every day at 24:00 cho-time until all of the people get their prizes. I will be on live-star in the space racing port. If that time doesn't work for you then please comment.
-decaf

2 comments:

  1. Hi its kiwii. i was one of the winners and i just recieved my prize.thanks coffee!and heres a shirt i made for zarich. the sleeves are green and the shirt is blue. i think you should make the shirt any color but leave the sleeves green.but its up to you.anyways here it is.
    http://i48.tinypic.com/123tg91.jpg

    ~kiwii

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey decaf btw nice shrit kiwii::)) anywayz its hard to catch up with you decaf so if my buddy yumega iz online i'll ask if you're on

    iz that ok?

    btw zarich doesnt really post on his blog??:P

    ReplyDelete