Friday, January 22, 2010

Stuff!!!!!




Well I have a lot of stuff to say :] First, congrats Streaming! You are our newest agent! Yay!


Second, here is a picture of Chobot, nice outfit! Also, the other picture is a pic I drew of doreysweetie626! I got pretty bored today and I just became a citizen again! So, I will post anymore pictures I make that are really good :]
So, you guys still have until Monday to get in your contest entries! Good luck! I also haven't gotten a response from support about giving out paintbrushes... but I did get a response about 2 other emails I sent on the same day. Ignoring me maybe? lol, I think she (tina) just has to consider what to say to me if she is saying no.
-coffee2353

2 comments:

  1. ooo yay first comment! well, im just looking through blogs and i just want you guys to maybe check out my blog too, so here it is...... www.choboteeyore1.blogspot.com okay. oh and if you guys would follow i am just thinking about this really cool party that i can do once i have 50 followers so yeah.....

    thanks,
    Eeyore1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah im not suprised i send tina a bunch of designs every week and she will always say good job but she never answers my requests or questions.

    i feel your pain bro

    ReplyDelete