Sunday, January 10, 2010

Moon Poem Update.

As I was reading through the poems I think I have found some problems. People have been cheating and looking up poems online. Plagiarizing anything is a very serious matter and you can get in lots of trouble for it. Please don't. The following Chobots are eliminated from the contest:

Weme124 for copying the poem Defeated by Love
Aneelio for copying the poem The Lady Moon


It was all very suspicious when I read those two poems. So, I used trusty google to look up moon poems. I also used the first few verses of everyone's poems to look them up on google. I only caught two people, so I thank all who wrote fair and didn't cheat! So please, don't cheat, you will be caught. And the winners will be coming soon! Keep writing :] You still have time!
-coffee2353 (decaf)

7 comments:

  1. that is just horrible. i know i would never cheat on that poem contest

    p.s can i join ur blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the moon poem
    It was a dark dark night
    shiny stars up bright
    nothing very scary outside
    i was looking up high
    walking around in the dark dark night
    when i look up high at the dark dark sky
    i see a big huge moon very shiny too
    i loo up high again truoght the dark and the shiny moon was looking too

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry i meant to say i look up hight trought the dark sky and the shiny moon was lokking too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Srry coffee lol can i try again?
    Heres one.

    The moon is so bright.
    I see you in the night.
    Weme124 fell to the ground.
    Where there was a mound.
    Tooo bad, I was a non citizen.
    So I coulded go to the zero party!


    Did u like it? ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooo and coffee someone
    hacked into my account
    soo thats my real one up their in between anelio and nikita911.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Weme124 you are eliminated from the contest. I cannot trust you when you say someone hacked your account because you cheated. You're lesson is learned I hope. Don't cheat. Good luck if I make another poem contest though :]

    ReplyDelete