Sunday, January 24, 2010

Winners of Contests!

Hey all! The winners of the new item for Zarich are:
1. littlebigplanet! Congratulations! You made a wonderful design that looks like you really put effort in to it! You will win a brush or if I can't get one, 1,000 bugs! Also, I'm sending your design to Zarich and Support for them to see! http://i46.tinypic.com/34hjuvl.jpg
2. iluvcookiezz! Good Job! You had a cool concept and Zarich would love to be able to wear this, I bet! You win 500 bugs and I'm sending your deisgn to Zarich/Support! http://i50.tinypic.com/28i9ljb.jpg
3. poplol025! Awesome design! A necklace was very original! You win 200 bugs and your design will be sent to Zarich/Support! http://i45.tinypic.com/2e1c02v.jpg

I decided that the "dress-up-Zarich" contest will only have 1 winner because there weren't so many entries!
So the winner is.... allstar0014! You win 1,000 bugs! Congrats! Zarich as a police officer, so cool!
http://i49.tinypic.com/5y52mf.jpg

Everyone did a wonderful job with their entries! I had a really hard time picking the winners! Congrats to you all! Please comment any times we can meet up for you so I can give you your prizes!
-coffee2353 (decaf)

9 comments:

  1. The winners are awsome! :) I was gonna make a Zarich-board but I ran out of time... :\


    ~Plabel

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks coffee! and congrats to the winners of the other contest :)

    I can meet with you at 13:00 cho-time this friday or saturday (on vanilla) or I will also be on tinoght at 13:30 too (on vanilla). If those times/dates don't work let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo Coffee i think you will see me anytime at these times

    5pm Pst
    6:30pm Cst
    8:00 Est
    9am: C.t (chobots time)

    You can usually find me at the most busiest server probably at cafe street, underground, park, robots arena.

    hope to see ya soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow congratz guys i hope ill win 1 someday but your pics are awsome
    Zarich lets meet up tomorow 4:30 cho time
    cant be bothered to write the rest lol

    Tideley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Zarich so much!

    I have a question do we get our desighn on chobots???


    And thanks soooooooooo! Much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. poplol025, i will have to wait and see :] i am emailing support and zarich all of the winning designs

    ReplyDelete
  7. okay, everyone ur times work so if i can make it.... the server will be vanilla at the space racing port place!

    ReplyDelete
  8. plabel, great idea! i suggest u make it and send it in anyways i am eager to see ur designs

    ReplyDelete
  9. and lol i'm fine with any time most of the time xD and thx for choosin me

    ReplyDelete