Monday, January 11, 2010

Winners of the Moon Poem Contest!

Since most contests only have 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places getting a prize I will only have 1, 2 and 3 place getting a prize. I also have 2 other honorable mention! I didn't want to go overboard and give 5 people prizes... but I think I will. Honorable mentions will get a small sum of prize bugs.
1, Yumega! Congrats, you came up with a creative moon poem that also related to Chobots! You win 2,000 bugs!
2, Littlebigplanet! Congrats, you had a very well composed moon poem! Your prize is 1,500 bugs!
3, Allstar0014! Congrats, you had a very good poem that captured an image in my head! Your prize is 1,000 bugs!
My two honorable mentions are mctothemax and kiwii! They had very nice poems that I couldn't help but post about :] Congrats! You both win 500 bugs!
I will set three times when you can meet me to get your prizes. Please show up at one of them at least. If you can't make any of them please comment and we will work out a time!
Server for all times: Live Star
Room: Space Racing Place
Chobots TimeS: 1. 11:00 (6:00 EST), 2. 11:00, 3. 12:00 (7:00 EST)
Dates (match up with the times above): 1. January, 15th 2. January, 16th 3. January, 17th
-coffee2353

5 comments:

  1. thanks coffee! im so glad u liked it :)

    i can meet with you at 12:00 chotime on January 17th. see you then :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks coffee but I'm honestly not sure when I can see you. :/ But maybe you can PM me on teh forums or on chobots, you are one of my friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey coffee can you put my blog on the blogs list please http://chobots-guru.tk :D

    i hope you like it : ))

    -3omar2

    ReplyDelete